Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great Walgreens Trip!

This past Sunday, I made a quick stop at Walgreens. I didn't have my lists or coupons pulled together yet, but I wanted to pick up a Complete Contact solution ($7.99 with $7.99 Register Reward).

As I was walking in, the manager who I have dealt with in the past (on many of my not-so-pleasant trips to Walgreens) was walking out. He stopped and greeted me, saying he hadn't seen me in a while. He was worried I had another bad experience (possibly with the "not-coupon-friendly" cashier) and that the store had lost me as a customer. I reassured him that I had just been traveling for work over the past few months.

Then he gave me the best news - the aforementioned "not-coupon-friendly" cashier is no longer employed by Walgreens. YEAH!!!!

I came home with a huge smile on my face - not so much for the free bottle of contact solution - but for the knowledge that I no longer need to shop around an employee's work schedule. What a great way to start couponing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment