Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot Jewel Deals

I was able to score all of this for $2.71 - including tax!

27 cans Progresso Soup
13 boxes Totino's Pizza Rolls
2 tubs Marzetti Carmel Dip
1 3lb bag of Apples

General Mills has a "purchase $25, get $10 catalina" promotion going on right now. The great thing about Jewel is that the $25 is obtained with shelf (or prior to sale) prices.

I had some great coupons to go along with the sale prices:
1 Free Tub Marzetti - received when I filled out a survey earlier this year
$.75/Marzetti - from All You magazine
$2 off apples when you buy 2 Marzetti (Jewel in-ad coupon)
Six $1/3 Progresso Soups - from Better at Home Flyers available in Jewel few weeks ago
Two $1/4 Progresso Soups - from Sunday coupon flyer on 9/12/10
Three $1/4 Totinos - from Better at Home Flyer

I split my purchases into three transactions and kept the $10 catalina rolling.

I love these kinds of sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment