Monday, October 26, 2009

Stash Box Overflowing

I guess all it took was for me to "complain" about Walgreens a few weeks back. Since then, the sales have been amazing. After last week, the mom & dad stash box is overflowing.

First, my disclaimer: I shopped on multiple days at multiple stores. At no time did I do "shelf clearing" shopping or multiple transactions back to back buying the same product.

For $12.42 oop and $64 in Register Rewards (and obviously a lot of coupons), I was able to get:
6 Triaminic medicines
4 Zantac
6 ThermaFlu
1 Airwick i-motion
1 Quilted Northern Toilet Paper (9 rolls)
2 Glade Soy Candles (2oz)
9 Bumble Bee Tuna
2 Reese Peanut Butter Cups
10 Pencils (filler items)
2 Pert Plus shampoos
8 packages Trident Layers Gum
2 Sure Deodorant
4 Almay Eye Shadows
4 Ester C - 90 count
3 Vaseline Lotion
4 Frappucinos
1 Powerade

And, I have $67 Register Rewards remaining.

I could kick myself - on one transaction, I forgot to give the cashier the Walgreen's ThermFlu coupon. That move cost me $6. But, I couldn't bring myself to go back to the store to resolve the problem.

I haven't looked at this week's sales yet, but I'm hoping I can find some more good - no, great - deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment