Saturday, October 17, 2009

Walgreens Round-up

Yes, I'm nuts. I know that. Tonight proves it.

I didn't hit just one Walgreens. Or two. Or even three. I went to six different Walgreens this evening. Why? Because of the Band-aid coupon.

Between the six different store fronts, I purchased:
14 boxes of Band-aids
5 bags of Halls Refresh
4 Emergen-C Booster shots
3 Chap-Sticks
1 Sweetest Day card for my honey! =)

The only coupons I used were the $2 coloring book coupon and the $1.99 coupon in this week's flyer. I used $13 previously earned Register Rewards, spent a little over $15 oop (including tax) and received $25 Register Rewards back. Basically, everything was free except for the card (and hubs is definitely worth it!).

All of the Band-aids, and most of the other things are going into the stash box for mom & dad. Even though I have been couponing now for almost a year, it is still amazing how much you can get for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment