Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Success!

This week's shopping has been outstanding! With matching up coupons to sales, I have done extremely well this week.

Yesterday, I shopped at Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart. By combining all three receipts, this is what I paid:
Regular Price: $269.75
Sale Price: $164.27
Coupons Used: $97.64
Store Money: $48.50 (Register Rewards at Wags & ECB at CVS)
Subtotal: $18.13
Tax: $7.24
Grand Total Out of Pocket: $25.37

Using the regular price as my starting point, that's savings of over 90%!

But, the best part...I got $30 worth of Register Rewards, $17 worth of ECB, and a $5 off coupon for any purchase at Kmart of at least $5. In other words, I got $52 back for next time I shop! Not bad.

Today I made another Kmart trip. I didn't do quite as well, but for $20 out of pocket, I purchased:
5 boxes of Special K cereal
6 boxes of Ziploc bags
6 medium-sized Twist-n-Lock Ziploc containers
6 small Twist-n-Lock Ziploc containers
2 Healthy Choice microwave meals
2 Tylenol Arthritis (20 count)
3 Starbuck Frappacinos
2 cans Pringles
1 Glade candle tin
1 Glade candle refill
1 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue (12 rolls)

For as much as I have hated shopping my entire life, I'm really enjoying shopping as long as there are coupons involved!

1 comment:

  1. You got some awesome deals!! I completely agree with you on your last sentence :)

    ReplyDelete