Saturday, September 26, 2009

Where has September gone?

I can't believe September is almost over. Where did it go?

I spent today working on our book-keeping. I haven't done our "official" financial records since April, so it is going to take a while to catch up. However, I'm excited to see how our expenses changed over the course of the summer with my increase in coupon usage. I think back to December and January when we were spending $500-$600 per month on groceries and shake my head! I keep reminding myself that we didn't have appliances back them, so there was limited cooking and stockpiling choices. I'm so glad I started a new hobby that saves money.

I was hoping that next week would be double coupons at Kmart, but it sounds like it is only the P&G coupons. Depending on what coupons are included, I may still stop in and see what (if any) deals I can snag. Many blogs are posting about the deals at Walgreens and CVS this week, so I am looking forward to those.

No comments:

Post a Comment